- Giving Options
- Create a Fund
- Donor/Fund FAQ
- Give Today
- Planning Perspectives
- Resource Library
- Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy
- Center for Corporate Philanthropy
- Center for Nonprofit Resources
- Center for Private & Family Foundations
- Professional Advisors
Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy
To help individuals and families achieve their personal charitable giving goals, Toledo Community Foundation offers a broad range of services through its Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy. Philanthropic experts at the Foundation help individuals and families, as well as supporting foundations, manage their giving to generate the greatest possible impact. We share your commitment to building healthy communities and promoting the responsible stewardship of resources. Whether you choose to open a gift fund that can create an immediate impact in the community, create a permanent endowment to address an ongoing need, or plan a gift to create a legacy for your community, the Foundation can help make your charitable giving easy and effective.
- Name your fund to identify your family or honor a loved one
- Provide current or permanent support of your favorite charities
- Access your gift fund online to check fund balance and make grant requests
- Receive prompt gift acknowledgement and grant processing
- Obtain timely grant research and due diligence
- Choose recognition or anonymity
- Attend special networking events with other Foundation supporters
- Work with a dedicated client service representative
- Receive annual gift planning and/or fund management consultation
- Take advantage of specialized research on topics of interest
- Make targeted site visits to local and regional charities
- Receive comprehensive review of your giving and grant strategies
The Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy offers a variety of services to help you and your family fulfill your philanthropic mission.
Click here to discover the many services provided through the Center.
What type of fund can one create in the Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy? Click here to review Fund Types.
What type of gift options can one use to create a fund in the Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy? Click here to review Gift Options.
Already have a fund and you would like to make a gift – go to Give Today with this click.
If you would like more information on the charitable giving options available through the Foundation, contact Ben Imdieke, Senior Philanthropic Services Officer, or Bridget Holt, Philanthropic Services Officer, at 419.241.5049.