There are many flexible ways to support your interests – the choice is yours. How involved do you want to be in your grant making? Do you want to give to a specific organization or a specific area of interest? Launch a scholarship to honor or memorialize a loved one? Restrict your giving to northwest Ohio and/or fund internationally? Create or continue your business giving program? Whatever your giving goals, there is a fund option for you.
Field of Interest Fund
– You direct your funds to a specific area of interest that you care deeply about and fund it in perpetuity. This fund does not have to be tied to a particular organization.Designated Fund
– You help provide a permanent source of income to meet the future needs of a specific organization or organizations that you feel are important to the community.Scholarship Fund
– You establish the criteria to support education endeavors of traditional or nontraditional students of all ages.Supporting Organization
– You create a legal entity that is directly affiliated with the Foundation to handle your charitable needs. Foundation staff handles the professional services and you take advantage of the favorable tax status while avoiding time consuming and costly requirements of private foundations.Donor Directed Pooled Fund
– You pool your gift with other donors and designate specific organizations to receive grants from your fund.Click here for complete discussion of creating a fund with Toledo Community Foundation.
What type of fund can one create in the Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy? Click here to review Fund Types.
What type of gift options can one use to create a fund in the Center for Individual and Family Philanthropy? Click here to review Gift Options
Already have a fund and you would like to make a gift? Go to Give Today now