TOLEDO, OH, December 19, 2022 - The Board of Trustees of Greater Toledo Community Foundation recently awarded six grants totaling $73,596 from its CARE Fund program. CARE Fund grants support programs that offer education, advocacy and support services benefitting persons with mental illness, their family members and caregivers.
- Good Grief of Northwest Ohio – $12,960 was awarded to support services for grieving youth who have lost someone close to them.
- Gracehaven, Inc. – $10,000 was awarded to support counseling for victims of human trafficking.
- H.O.O.V.E.S. – $10,000 was awarded to support equine therapy programming for veterans.
- Paul’s Community Center – $12,000 was awarded to support training to better serve homeless clients with a mental health diagnosis.
- Thomas M. Wernert Center – $15,000 was awarded to deliver peer support programming.
- Zepf Center – $13,636 was awarded to support the Healthy Families, Hopeful Futures program.